Though I was never previously in the habit of writing New Year’s Resolutions, I started this last year, and I am determined to keep it up for a couple more years. This is going to be short and sweet. It was fun to use my resolutions as goal points for the year, and it was rewarding to go back and look at them throughout the year, writing beside each one how it was fulfilled. I completed all of my resolutions for 2017, with a few surprises mixed in.
For last year:
- I published a book and started another
- I continued to exercise consistently and tried some new things
- I had coffee dates with several of my friends
- I got out of my comfort zone through dating, traveling, getting a new job
- I did go on several awesome dates
- I reflected on where God brought me throughout the year (this happened a lot!)
- I traveled to new places
- I practiced my Mandarin (still very shaky, but good building block for this year)
Now for this year (2018): In no particular order…
This is a little more specific, and because of this I’ve added a few more. The way that I put my list together this year was by asking, “What do I want to accomplish this year? What is fun? What have I always wanted to do? What did I do that one time that I’d like to try again?” And, voila! The list.